Athletic Director: Wendell Ellis 425-204-3418
Renton High School is a member of the Seamount League, the King Division, and the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA). Our teams compete with other conference teams for League, District, and State honors.
Students must be in good academic standing (a 2.0 GPA or above) and have successfully passed 5 classes the previous semester. If you do not meet these requirements, you must provide a weekly grade check before you are considered eligible to compete.
$30.00 for ASB
$75.00 for the Athletic Fee ($37.50 for those that qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch-MUST HAVE A FORM FILED WITH THE CAFETERIA/ATHLETIC OFFFICE). And a new form must be completed each school year.
Students must pay and/or clear all fines.
1. Blue Coach's Card
2. Physical Form (Have a physical examination after May 31, 2012, and a doctor's approval for full participation)
It is required that students use our forms:
Our form is available on the District website so even if the athlete forgets the form when they go to see their doctor…the doctor should be able to print one out. If you know of a doctor in your area that performs many physicals on your athletes then I suggest sending them some forms OR forward the following information to them.
The Renton School District Athletic Physical Form can be downloaded from our website as follows:
1. Go to the RSD website: http://www.rentonschools.us/Home.aspx.
2. Click on the “District Departments” tab (under “Extracurricular” heading)
3. Click on the “Activities and Athletics” tab
4. Click on “Athletic Forms” tab on the left side of the page
5. Click on “High School Physical/Pre-Participation Form”
The direct link to the form is: http://www.rentonschools.us/FILES/DISTRICT/Activities%20and%20Athletics/Athletic%20Physical%20Form%20rev%204-26-2011.pdf
3. Parent Permission Form
4. Parent Affidavit Form
5. Insurance Form (If you do not have insurance, we will provide a student accident & health insurance enrollment form, so that you can purchase insurance.)
All physicals MUST be on Renton School District athletic department physical examination form
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Office at 425-204-3418.
Additional Important Athletic Information to view click here: http://www.seamountathletics.com/
General Admission $ 6.00
Home Games with ASB - Free
Home Games No ASB - $6.00
Visitors with ASB - $4.00
Visitors No ASB - $6.00
Children (5-12) $ 2.00
Senior Citizens (62 or older) $2.00
CASH ONLY - NO REFUNDS
HALF PRICE NIGHT IN SEAMOUNT LEAGUE
Tuesday Jan 14th -Gymnastics
Wednesday Jan 15th -Basketball
Thursday Jan 16th -Wrestling
Adult - $3.00
Home Student with ASB - Free
Visiting Student with ASB - $2.00
Children (5-12) or Seniors (62+) - $1.00
Families and community members who attend multiple high school home sporting events now can save a little money when buying tickets: Renton School District’s athletic department has created a discount punch card for up to 10 athletic events.
• Punch cards can be purchased at high school ASB offices or at Renton Stadium during games.
• Adults: $48 for 10 events (regular price $60)
• Child/seniors (over 62): $16 for 10 events (regular price $32)
• Punch cards are only good for HOME REGULAR SEASON EVENTS
• They will not be honored at ANY AWAY EVENTS, OR ANY PLAYOFF GAMES (e.g. they will not be honored if district football or soccer teams plays in playoff games at Renton Stadium)
• Only good for the current (2012-2013) school year
• Lost or stolen cards cannot be honored